Community Bank Program & Commercial Aggregators
|Martin & Zerfoss, Inc., located in Nashville, Tennessee, has been insuring community banks on a wholesale basis since 2002. Our book of business ranges from financially stable banks to financially unstable and distressed banks, regardless of asset size. For more information, please contact Tee Zerfoss (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Advantages to Retail Agents by Partnering with our Team
- Access to all the major markets that specialize in insuring financial institutions.
- Assistance with limit determination, deductibles, terms and conditions.
- Able to place excess coverage over primary D&O and other lines of liability coverage.
- Will attend board meetings to discuss insurance proposals and answer questions, whether in person or by conference call.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry and banking language.
- Expertise in providing coverage for distressed banks, including working closely with the Bank’s counsel and the Director’s counsel.
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
- Competitive commissions paid.
MGA Menu of Services
Lines of Coverage Written
- Directors and Officer Liability
- Publicly Traded or Privately Held
- Excess D&O liability
- Side A D&O (DIC)
- Bankers Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Trust Department Errors and Omissions
- Financial Institution Bond
- Cyber Liability
- Internet Liability
- Privacy Notification
- Liability Mitigation Expenses
- Property and Casualty
- Package (Property & General Liability)
- Workers Compensation
- Mortgage E&O/Impairment
- Foreclosed and Force Placed Properties
Other Target Classes of Business
- Credit Unions
- Investment Advisors