Financial Strength you can depend on
ACE Private Risk Services’ industry-leading coverage and claim-service is designed for Individuals or families with substantial assets to insure who are looking to insure all or most of their assets with one insurance company. ACE Private Risk Services is part of the ACE Group, one of the world’s largest providers of property and casualty insurance. With more than $93 billion in assets (as of June 30, 2013), ACE is distinguished by its stability, strength, underwriting expertise, and superior claims handling. You can count on our ability to pay claims.
ACE’s U.S.-based underwriting companies are rated “AA-” for financial strength by Standard & Poor’s and “A+” by A.M. Best, two leading rating agencies. ACE conducts business in more than 170 countries and serves a diverse group of clients including individuals and families with substantial assets to protect, local businesses throughout the world, multinational corporations with complex property and casualty exposures, and insurance companies looking to reinsure their portfolios.
ACE Limited, the Swiss-incorporated parent company of the ACE Group, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACE) and is a component of the S&P 500 stock index. The ACE Group maintains executive offices in Zurich, Bermuda and New York, among other locations, and employs more than 19,000 people worldwide.
Superior Coverage in a simple package
One package policy and one bill can often satisfy a wide range of your coverage needs for fine homes, vacation properties, autos, watercraft, jewelry and other items of exceptional value, and personal liability.
The “portfolio” approach minimizes coverage gaps and eliminates wasteful duplications that can occur with a collection of standard industry policies. Plus, it comes with an overall package discount.
Home coverage that promises to replace your home and other structures on your property in the event of a total loss—even if the cost otherwise exceeds your policy limit
- Minimum Dwelling Amount $1M in most states, with no cap on size
- $250k Minimum Condo/Renters Value in most states, with no cap on size
Replacement cost coverage for the contents of your home—no depreciation applied
Auto coverage with an “Agreed Value” option to guard against depreciation, the freedom to choose your favorite local repair shop, and reimbursement for parts produced by the original manufacturer.
Valuables coverage that allows covered losses to be settled at least at the scheduled amount or, if higher, at market value up to 150 percent of the scheduled amount.
Umbrella coverage up to $100 million to protect you against costly liability lawsuits.
A unique “Deductible Reserve” program that can reduce your out-of-pocket deductible payment by 10 percent for every loss-free year on your policy.
- Claims: We ask every customer who has had a claim to assess our performance. The consistent result: 99 percent of respondents say they would refer us to friends or family.
- Safety programs: Besides helping you recover from loss, we help your family stay safe and prevent loss.
- We proactively suggest ways to protect your home and family through our risk consultation service.
- We help cover the cost of installing many kinds of loss prevention systems.
- Easy billing options: We offer convenient options to pay your premium automatically using electronic funds transfers, or any major credit card.
In addition, we also view certain monoline risks as acceptable:
- Monoline umbrella of $5M or more, written as primary, or in excess of another carrier’s umbrella or excess limits.
- Monoline valuables with limit of $50k jewelry or $500k fine arts.
- Monoline primary homes (non-cat / PC-8 or better) with a dwelling limit greater than $2M.
- Monoline watercraft (Rec Marine).