Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
For more than 130 years, Chubb has stood for outstanding claims service, integrity and financial strength. Chubb receives consistently high ratings for financial strength from A.M. Best Company, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s. As a leading provider of insurance products and services for fine homes, autos, personal liability and possessions, Chubb understands the need and the desire for customized solutions for sophisticated individuals. This is why so many of the world’s most affluent and passionate collectors trust their treasures with Chubb.
Discover Chubb’s New Marketing Campaign
- Minimum Dwelling Amount Is Now $500K in Most States with No Cap on Size
- $150,000 Minimum Condo/Renters Value in Most States with No Cap on Size
- Wind & Hail Coverage Is Available Depending on Location and Overall Account Premium
- Unlimited Extended Replacement Cost in Most States
- Primary, Secondary, Seasonal, Rentals
- Nationwide Availability
- 1 Loss Within Last 3 Years Usually Acceptable
Chubb writes the book on high value home insurance. Their Masterpiece® homeowner's policy provides exceptional coverage and gives clients choices. They even have designed products specifically for owners of historic brownstones and vacation homes. Chubb offers broad coverage including extended replacement cost, rebuilding to code, and a cash settlement option. In addition to great coverage, they offer a suite of services including our Home Appraisal Service and world class Claims Service. Wildfire Defense Services offered in most western states.
- Automobile Coverage Available in Most States, No Exclusion for High-Performing Vehicles
- Collector Car Coverage Available in Most States
- Packaged with Homeowners Coverage
- Possible Monoline Scheduled Coverage with $25,000 Minimum Coverage
- Boat Insurance - Both Large & Small - When Written with Homeowners Coverage
- Monoline Inland Yachts from $100,000
- Mega-Yacht Program (Yachts Valued at $1 Million or More)
- Limits Available from $1 Million to $50 Million When Written with Other Coverages
- Employment Practices Liability Available in Most States
Group Personal Excess Program Available in Most States.