MGA Agent Login Client Login HR Login CALL US | (615) 297-8500

Condominium Insurance

Your condominium association may require you to carry coverage for your custom cabinets, floor coverings, fixtures and more.

Our premier carriers for condominiums go beyond the basics:

  • If your association assesses unit owners for a common loss, a typical condominium policy only has $1,000 in coverage. But our carriers far surpass the norm with loss assessment provision.
  • Need to live elsewhere during repairs? No compromises necessary; you get comparable living expenses to help with your out-of-pocket expenses.

Our condominium insurance truly complements your condominium's association policy by covering:

  • Most belongings in your home with no deduction for depreciation, and includes some coverage for valuables on silver, jewelry and furs.
  • Building items in your unit, including upgrades required by code, down to the interior walls, windows, fixtures and wall coverings your association's policy may not cover.

Condominium insurance covers your possessions against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm and water damage from plumbing.

However, condominium insurance does not cover floods, earthquakes or routine wear and tear. You can buy separate policies for flood and earthquake damage.

Condominium insurance liability also covers your responsibility to other people injured at your home or elsewhere by you, a family member or your pet, and pays legal defense costs if you are taken to court.

This website provides a basic summary of the insurance products offered by Martin & Zerfoss. It is not a statement of contract and coverage may not apply in all areas. For a complete description of coverage, please read the insurance policy, including all endorsements.

Serving insurance needs since 1978.

 © Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder