MGA Agent Login Client Login HR Login CALL US | (615) 297-8500

Liquor Liability

Liquor liability insurance is designed to provide liability insurance protection for those businesses who manufacture, distribute or sell liquor. You need liquor liability insurance if you sell liquor and your business is one of the following:
  • Bar
  • Tavern
  • Nightclub
  • Fraternal Club
  • Convenience Store
  • Liquor Store
  • Restaurant
This website provides a basic summary of the insurance products offered by Martin & Zerfoss. It is not a statement of contract and coverage may not apply in all areas. For a complete description of coverage, please read the insurance policy, including all endorsements.   

Serving insurance needs since 1978.

 © Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder